Innovative Degrees Tailored For Tomorrow's Students
Mode: Full Time
Location: St Katharine’s Dock, London
Start Date: 6th September 2023
Our new degrees are designed to provide students with rigorous and in-depth study of their subject or subjects, while developing a range of practical transferable skills
and exploring a variety of complementary disciplines.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to create your own academic pathway from a wide range of elective courses, designed to contextualise your studies. These electives foster the skills and experiences to inspire and empower you to have a meaningful impact.
Experiential opportunities, which are credit-bearing and co-designed with partners in industry, community, research, and education, will offer the possibility of gaining real-world and international experience, while working towards your degree.
For 2023 entry we will be offering only the following new degrees*:
- Business BSc (Hons)
- Data Science BSc (Hons)
- Economics BSc (Hons)
- English BA (Hons)
- History BA (Hons)
- Law LLB (Hons)
- Philosophy BA (Hons)
- Politics & IR BSc (Hons)
- Psychology BA (Hons)
- Computer Science & Business BSc (Hons)
- Politics & Data Science BSc (Hons)
- Philosophy & Computer Science BSc (Hons)
- Applied Digital & Technology Solutions BSc (Hons) – Remote Learning
Create Your Own Academic Pathway
In each year, students taking a single honours programme will take a minimum of four courses in their main degree plus four elective courses to create their programme of studies. Students taking a joint honours programme will take a minimum of three courses in each of their main disciplines, plus two electives. All students will complete a dissertation or final project in their third year.
Your Choice of Electives
Our diverse range of elective options allow you to study additional in-depth courses to further specialise in your chosen degree discipline(s), or to branch out into other subjects which interest you, or to explore the big issues that require agile thinking across disciplinary boundaries.
*Subject to approval.
- Rigorous, in-depth core subject study
- Interdisciplinary degrees, built around real-world problems
- Flexibility to create your own academic pathway with elective courses
- Develop practical and transferable skills for your future career
- Embedded experiential opportunities to drive real-world change
- Explore the big issues that need agile thinking crossing subject boundaries
- Acquire the knowledge and experience that will empower you to make a meaningful impact in a fast changing world.
Fees & Funding
Home Students £9,250 per year, eligible for SFE loans.
International Students Economics BSc (Hons), English BA (Hons), History BA (Hons), Law LLB (Hons), Philosophy BA (Hons), Psychology BSc (Hons), Politics & Data Science BSc (Hons), Politics & International Relations BSc (Hons), Philosophy & Computer Science BSc (Hons): £21,000 per year. Business Administration BSc (Hons), Data Science BSc (Hons), Computer Science & Business BSc (Hons): £25,000 per year. Eligible for FAFSA.