Well Street Hall
Located in vibrant Hackney, Well Street Hall offers affordable accommodation in London to students. Benefiting from corridor based rooms and shared facilities, Well Street Hall, promotes a strong and valued student community within its residence.
Well Street Hall, 150 Well Street, London, E9 7LQ
Situated in Hackney, East London, Well Street Hall is a 10-minute walk to iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and 20-minute journey from trendy Shoreditch Highstreet
Journey to the College
Well Street Hall is located, on average, 40 minutes from Devon House via public transport using one bus and a one Tube.
Well Street Hall is located in Zone 2 with Mile End being the nearest underground station. You will be able to purchase a Zone 1-2 discounted 18+ travelcard from Transport For London which will cover this cost. TFL charges around £100 for a monthly travelcard or £26 for a weekly travelcard for Zone 1-2 (as of December 2020).
Our favourite features
- Corridor system: Single rooms along corridors to promote community living
- Affordable single rooms: rooms within a lower price range
- Car parking: Available to residents at Well Street Hall
- Location: Live within 30 minutes from popular locations such as Westfield Stratford, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Victoria Park
- All-inclusive rent
- Central heating
- Lockable food storage
- TV room
- Communal study/studio room
- On-site student subwardens
- Bike storage
- Car parking
- Room contents insurance
Single rooms start at £160 per week
Our top tips
- Take advantage of the student community you are in, join in with in-residence events!
- Travel to Westfield Stratford for a great shopping day out!
Applications are open now.
To book, submit a booking form on our site HERE and await further email instructions.