International Students House
International Students House (ISH) is located in Great Portland Street, just moments from The Regent’s Park, one of London’s finest Royal Parks, home to London Zoo and the renowned Open-Air Theatre.
ISH offers comfortable twin, single, single ensuite, triple and quad rooms. Rooms feature single beds, study desks, storage areas, a wash basin, and fridge; bed linen is also provided. Residents have access to shared kitchens and laundry facilities.
ISH is a charitable accommodation provider, whose mission is to provide an affordable home-away-from-home for international and UK students with a strong social and cultural programme to encourage international friendships.
Journey to the College
ISH is situated less than 20 minutes’ walk or an 8-minute cycle ride from the College.
Living at ISH means that you will be able to walk to the College, Library, Student Central, and all of central London is within walking distance. So you won’t be spending much on travel day to day.
Our favourite features
- Central London Location: Just a 20-minute walk or 8-minute bicycle ride from the College.
- Complimentary breakfast: A free cooked breakfast is served daily in the Common Room and subsidised lunch and evening meals are available.
- The Thirsty Scholar: ISH residents’ bar offering affordable drinks and food alongside regular quizzes, karaoke and DJ nights.
- Events: Cultural and community-based events including sports, travel, cooking, theatre, talks and dance societies.
- Scholarships & Hardship Funds: ISH offers scholarships and hardship funds to support students to continue their studies.
Twin rooms start at £160 per week, per person.
Single rooms start at £209 per week.