Drawn from a range of backgrounds, the Board has primary responsibility for the good governance of the College. The full Board is listed below.
- Professor Jennifer Barnes, former Pro-Vice-Chancellor for International Strategy of the University of Cambridge & former Director of Global Education at BP
- Professor A C Grayling, Master of the College & Professor of Philosophy
- Professor Ken Henderson, Chancellor of Northeastern University at Northeastern University
- Ralph C. Martin, II, Senior Vice President and General Counsel for Northeastern University
- Tom Nedell, Senior Vice President for Finance & Treasurer at Northeastern University
- Deanna Raineri, Vice President & Senior Vice Chancellor for Digital Learning & Mobility Strategy at Northeastern University
- Tricia Wood, Vice President of Audit & Advisory Services at Northeastern University
- Darren Campili, Vice Chairman, Healthcare Investment Banking at Barclays
Senior Management Team
The Senior Management Team (SMT) ensures there is effective leadership, management and coordination of all academic administrative services, marketing, recruitment and support activities undertaken by the College. SMT is responsible for developing detailed operational plans and supporting strategies to deliver the NCH Strategic Plan.