In accordance with regulations set out by the Office for Students, the College has published the following information in the interests of transparency regarding admissions data and student body.
The information published on these tables show:
- The number of applications for admission on to recognised undergraduate higher education courses that we have received from UK domiciled applicants.
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their ethnicity
- Their socioeconomic background.
Information: Rounding and suppression
The data contained in the tables have been rounded and suppressed as follows:
- Numerators and denominators have been rounded to the nearest 10. Where the numerator or denominator rounds to 20 or less, the data are suppressed with an “N”.
- Percentages are rounded according to the smallest, unsuppressed denominator in a given mode and characteristic. If the denominator rounds to:
– 50 or less: percentages are rounded to 5%
– 1000 or less: percentages are rounded to 1%
– More than 1000: percentages are rounded to 0.1%
– “N/A” is displayed where there is no provision in a given mode or level
– “DP” indicates suppression for data protection reasons. This is applied where the numerator is two or less or differs from the denominator by no more than two students.
Due to the College’s small student numbers, the majority of the College’s data published has been suppressed in line with OfS policy (as defined above).
Questions? Please contact us if you have any questions concerning the above data and we will be happy to help.