Urbanest Tower Bridge
Located 10-minute’s walk from scenic Tower Bridge and within a 15-minute walk from Devon House, Urbanest Tower Bridge offers accommodation for NCH students in the heart of London. With a wide offering of rooms including singles, en-suites and studios as well as social spaces, Urbanest Tower Bridge is an ideal location for NCH students.
Situated in the heart of London, Urbanest Tower Bridge offers easy travel around central and East London.
Journey to the College
Urbanest Tower Bridge is located within a 15-minute walk of Devon House, St Katharine Docks.
Living at Urbanest Tower Bridge means that you will be able to walk to the College, and all of central London is within walking distance. So you won’t be spending much on day-to-day travel.
Our favourite features
- Communal spaces: Urbanest Tower Bridge offers communal relaxing and study areas
- Bike Storage: Store your bicycle or book free to use bicycles from Urbanest
- Location: Be within walking distance to a plethora of historical sites including St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London and the Bank of London
- Keep warm and cosy: Each room offers underfloor heating, fantastic for the colder months
- All-inclusive rent
- Small double bed
- Work space
- Underfloor heating
- En-suite shower room
- Kitchenettes in all studios
- Shared kitchen/living space
- Social spaces
- Fridge & Freezer
- Social and welfare programme
- Disabled access
- Electronic Key Fob Entry System
- Bike Store and free bike usage
- 24/7 On-Site Support Team
For a virtual tour of Urbanest Tower Bridge click here.
Private rooms (shared bathrooms and toilets) – £282 per week
En-suite rooms – £311 per week
Studio rooms – £409 per week
Our top tips
- Make the most of the brilliant location, visit Borough Market, trendy Shoreditch or Bankside.
- Take advantage of the free-to-use bicycles at Urbanest Tower Bridge.