Scape Bloomsbury is located in Woburn Place and offers all the bars, restaurants, entertainment, culture, shopping and history that you could wish for, right on your doorstep.
Room options include studios, twin rooms and two-bedroom apartments. All rooms are very well furnished with comfortable beds, plenty of storage, a spacious study area and ensuite bathrooms with power showers.
Studios benefit from a fully-fitted kitchenette, and shared flats and twin rooms enjoy large communal kitchens.
Location, Location, Location!
Journey to the College
Scape Bloomsbury is situated less than 10 minutes’ walk from the College. Stroll through leafy Russell Square Park, past Senate House and the British Museum and you’ll arrive at Bedford Square. Running late? It’s just four minutes on a bicycle!
Living at Scape Bloomsbury means that you will be able to walk to the College, Library, and Student Central, and all of central London is within walking distance. So you won’t be spending much on travel day to day.
Our favourite features
Location. Location. Location! Scape Bloomsbury is in the heart of London and just a few minutes’ walk from the College
- 24/7 Private Gym: Healthy body, healthy mind. The private gym is well equipped and open 24/7
- Big Nights In: Huge communal kitchens to chef up a storm with your friends plus an HD cinema room for some well-earned escapism
- Space to Study: communal Study spaces with super fast WiFi
- A Helping Hand: Scape staff are available 24/7 to keep you safe, happy and taken care of
- Communal kitchen
- Work space
- Spacious storage
- En-suite shower room
- Kitchenettes in all studios
- Shared kitchen/living space
- 24/7 Gym
- Communal kitchen
- Communal lounge
- HD cinema room
- Quiet study area
- Bike Store
- Dedicated on-site team
- Free WiFi
Twin rooms start at £255 per week, per person, on a 51-week contract.
Standard studios start at £430 per week on a 51-week contract.