Mannequin House offers vibrant en-suite rooms in cluster flats and studio student accommodation with more space for your money than our other accommodation options. There is a wide variety of rooms available, each beautifully furnished with a double bed and spacious desk area and lots of storage space. There are also fantastic social spaces for you to enjoy.
Located in ultra-trendy East London, there is an abundance of things to do. Walthamstow is also home to the longest street market in Europe, as well as all the local amenities of Walthamstow Village. Plus, there’s a supermarket on-site, so you don’t have to travel far for your food shopping!
Journey to the College
Mannequin House is situated directly across the road from Blackhorse Road Tube station. Blackhorse Road is on the uber efficient Victoria line and just a 16-minute tube journey to Warren Street station. The Victoria line also boasts great transport links into central London, with Oxford Circus station just one stop after Warren Street.
Living in Zone 3 means that your travel costs will be higher than if you lived closer to the College. You’ll need a Zones 1-3 Travelcard which costs £28.80 per week or £110.60 per month. This will cover the costs of every journey you take on the bus, tube or train, within zones 1-3. Alternatively you can pay as you go, which works out at £8.20 return from Blackhorse Road to the College by Tube.
Our favourite features
- Communal spaces: Mannequin House is home to some remarkable and stylish communal social spaces
- Games area: Challenge your friends to a game of table football or make use of the communal games console
- Study room: The quiet study room is perfect to get your head down and write and essay or revise
- Social calendar: Enjoy social events at Mannequin House throughout the year
- Outdoor courtyard: The communal courtyard is a perfect place to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All-inclusive rent
- Small double bed
- Work space
- Spacious storage
- En-suite shower room
- Kitchenettes in all studios
- Shared kitchen/living space
- Full length mirrors
- Social space
- Quiet study area
- Outdoor social space
- Bike Store
- Dedicated on-site team
- Social events
- Vending machines
- Free WiFi
Bronze en-suite rooms start at £199 per week on a 51-week contract.
Silver en-suite rooms start at £215 per week on a 51-week contract.
- Make the most of the discounts in the local area, exclusively available to Mannequin House residents.
- Mannequin House is built on the site of an old garment factory – check out all the interior design details to reflect its heritage.