Unite Students Drapery Place
Offering a dance studio, study spaces, a courtyard and the option of twin en-suite studios, Drapery Place is finished to a high specification and located within a 20-minute walk of Devon House, St Katharine Docks.
Situated in the heart of London, Drapery Place offers easy travel around central and East London.
Journey to the College
Drapery Place is located within a 20-minute walk of Devon House, St Katharine Docks.
Living at Drapery Place means that you will be able to walk to the College, and all of central London is within walking distance. So you won’t be spending much on day-to-day travel.
Our favourite features
- Courtyard: Spend the warmer months enjoying the courtyard available to all
- Bike Storage: Store your bicycle securely at Drapery Place
- Private bathrooms: Have your own private bathroom in your room
- Twin ensuite studios: Share your room with another NCH student
- Location: Live within walking distance to a plethora of sites including St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London and the Sky Garden.
- Keep fit: Drapery Place offers an on-site gym for all residents
- All-inclusive rent
- Full-length mirror
- Twin studios
- Work space
- Underbed storage
- En-suite shower room
- Kitchenettes in all studios
- Shared kitchen/living space
- On-site gym
- On-site dance studio
- Vending machine
- Contents insurance
- Outdoor social space
- Secure access
- Bike Store
- 24/7 assistance
To view a virtual tour of Drapery Place click here
Please visit the Drapery Place website HERE for rates and to book*
*Prices can vary daily
Our top tips
- Make the most of the brilliant location and food offerings available, visit Brick Lane and Old Spitalfields Market for a foodie day out.
- Do you want to share a room? Take advantage of the twin studios and share a room with a new or old NCH friend!
To book your place at Drapery Place, click HERE.