Unite Students Drapery Plaza
Offering a dance studio, study spaces, a courtyard and the option of twin en-suite studios, Drapery Plaza is finished to a high specification and located within a 20-minute walk of Devon House, St Katharine Docks.
Situated in the heart of London, Drapery Plaza offers easy travel around central and East London.
Journey to the College
Drapery Plaza is located within a 20-minute walk of Devon House, St Katharine Docks.
Living at Drapery Plaza means that you will be able to walk to the College, and all of central London is within walking distance. So you won’t be spending much on day-to-day travel.
Our favourite features
- Courtyard: Spend the warmer months enjoying the courtyard available to all
- Bike Storage: Store your bicycle securely at Drapery Plaza
- Private bathrooms: Have your own private bathroom in your room
- Twin ensuite studios: Share your room with another NCH student
- Location: Live within walking distance to a plethora of sites including St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London and the Sky Garden.
- Keep fit: Drapery Plaza offers an on-site gym for all residents
- All-inclusive rent
- Full-length mirror
- Twin studios
- Work space
- Underbed storage
- En-suite shower room
- Kitchenettes in all studios
- Shared kitchen/living space
- On-site gym
- On-site dance studio
- Vending machine
- Contents insurance
- Outdoor social space
- Secure access
- Bike Store
- 24/7 assistance
Twin studios start from £240 per week (per person) (based on a 51-week contract)
En-suite rooms start from £283 per week (based on a 51-week contract)
Studios start from £350 per week (based on a 51-week contract)
Our top tips
- Make the most of the brilliant location and food offerings available, visit Brick Lane and Old Spitalfields Market for a foodie day out.
- Do you want to share a room? Take advantage of the twin studios and share a room with a new or old NCH friend!
To view a virtual tour of Drapery Plaza click here
Bookings for NCH students will open in 2021.