Sir John Cass Hall
Located in vibrant Hackney, Sir John Cass Hall offers affordable accommodation in London to students. Benefiting from corridor based rooms and shared facilities, Sir John Cass Hall promotes a strong and valued student community within its residence.
Situated in Hackney, East London, Cass Hall is a 10-minute walk to iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and 20-minute journey from trendy Shoreditch Highstreet
Journey to the College
Cass Hall is located, on average, 40 minutes from Devon House via public transport using one bus and a one Tube.
Cass Hall is located in Zone 2 with Mile End being the nearest underground station. You will be able to purchase a Zone 1-2 discounted 18+ travelcard from TFL which will cover this cost. This averages around £100 for a monthly travelcard or £26 for a weekly travelcard (as of December 2020).
Our favourite features
- Corridor system: Single rooms along corridors to promote community living
- Affordable single rooms: rooms within a lower price range
- Car parking: Available to residents at Cass Hall
- Location: Live within 30 minutes from popular locations such as Westfield Stratford, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Victoria Park
- All-inclusive rent
- Central heating
- Mini fridge
- Lockable food storage
- TV room
- Communal study/studio room
- On-site student subwardens
- Bike storage
- Car parking
- Room contents insurance
Single rooms start at £160 per week
Our top tips
- Take advantage of the student community you are in, join in with in-residence events!
- Travel to Westfield Stratford for a great shopping day out!
Contact us if you require further information