We strongly recommend that you book your first-year accommodation before 15th May, as the best rooms, in the best locations and the best deals get booked up by then.
The College has block booked rooms for our 2018 Freshers at our two most popular halls of residence – Tufnell House and Mannequin House. If you have not yet booked your accommodation and would like to book one of these rooms, please complete the form below.
If you have already arranged your accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Notes about accommodation bookings
- You must be over 18 when you start your degree in order to book at Tufnell House. If you will be under 18, please book your accommodation at Mannequin House.
- Rest assured that, in the unlikely event that you do not meet your entrance requirements for the College and that we are unable to admit you as a result, your deposit can be refunded in full. However, we have every faith that you will achieve your full potential. In addition, should you choose to go to a different London institution, you will still be able to stay in the room you have booked if you wish.
- We cannot guarantee that your choice of room will be available. If it is not, the accommodation provider will contact you to offer a suitable alternative.
- Once you have completed the form, we will pass on your details to the relevant accommodation provider, who will get in touch with you to confirm your booking.
- By submitting this form, you agree to the College sharing the information with the relevant accommodation provider for the purpose of processing your accommodation request and contacting you in order to confirm your booking.
- Neither you nor the College is making any agreement relating to the provision of, or the payment for, accommodation. Any offer of accommodation or tenancy agreement will be made directly by the accommodation provider.
- Please note that Urbanest and Helen Graham House only have a very limited selection of rooms still available for 2018 Freshers. Please contact them directly for more information.