Helen Graham House
Our favourite features
- Amazing location opposite the British Museum
- Contracts have flexible lengths and don’t require a deposit
- Literally a five-minute walk, either through the British Museum or down Bloomsbury Street
If being close to central London is a priority and you like to get up at the last minute, then Helen Graham House is the place for you.
Situated directly opposite the British Museum, Helen Graham House is in the centre of Bloomsbury and boasts the whole of London on its doorstep. Due to its amazing location, Helen Graham House is one of the most popular student accommodation for all London universities and so living here offers a great opportunity to socialise with other London students.
With rent starting at approximately £182.50 per week for a shared room, or £252.50 for a single room, Helen Graham House is great for those wanting to live right in the centre of the city… not to mention the money you’ll save on transport!
- All-inclusive rent
- 24-Hour reception
- Large common room
- Self-catering kitchens and dining areas
- Shared bathrooms (some single gender and some mixed gender)
- Comfortable TV lounge
- Staff on-site during office hours
- Cleaning service (communal areas)
- Security staff on-site (evenings and weekends)
- Ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Secure key fob entry system
- Bike storage
- Free WiFi
The nature of this stunning period building means that no two rooms are the same, but all come furnished with beds, desks, wardrobes and sinks. Helen Graham House also provides cleaning staff for the communal areas and there is a 24/7 reception with security staff. This accommodation sells out fast and there is always a long waiting list, so be sure to book as soon as possible after you’ve received your offer to bag yourself a room in this location.
Our top tips
- Be sure to put your name down early – the waiting list starts filling a whole year in advance!
- Rooms overlooking the British Museum have the best view but they can be noisy
Find out more about Helen Graham House and book here. The team at Helen Graham House offer tours of the accommodation every day during the week at 10am and 2pm. Phone +44 (0) 330 123 0220 to make an appointment.