Entry requirements for the MSc Project Management
All Applicants will need to:
- Submit an online application
- Submit a statement of purpose (500–1000 words): Identify your educational goals and expectations of the program. Please be aware that Northeastern University’s academic policy on plagiarism applies to your statement of purpose.
- Upload a professional resumé
- Provide unofficial undergraduate transcripts; official transcripts required at the time of admission
- Provide two letters of recommendation from individuals who have either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities such as a faculty member, colleague, or mentor, preferably one from your current employer.
For a full list of entry requirements please click here
Please see here for further information on applying as international student.
For international students
|English language requirements
- English language proficiency proof. Students for whom English is not their primary language must submit one of the following:
- Official associate or bachelor’s degree transcript from an accredited college or university in the U.S., stating degree conferral and date
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, or NU Global Exam scores