The results are in…
NCH’s 2020 graduates were extremely successful, despite entering the job market during the height of the global pandemic with 94% reporting that they are in employment or postgraduate studies 15 months after graduation.
These results show there is no straight job trajectory for a humanities student; the breadth of career opportunities are endless. From a Guest Relations Assistant at the O2 to a Financial Services Adviser at Nexxchange, NCH graduates are well-equipped to enter a range of different sectors.
- Research Assistant at UCL
- Operations Coordinator at My Property Host
- Emerging Tech Professional at NOEM T&D
- Artist Manager at Nutopia Music
- Advertising Co-ordinator at Moody
- Junior Clerk at RAF Reiffeisen Service Centre
- Design and Editorial Assistant at Future of Storytelling
- Software Developer at AWOWB
- Business Analyst at All Works Property Developer
- Account Executive at Women in Tech forum
- Financial Services Adviser at Nexxchange
- Education Officer at Diversity Role Models
- Freelance Writer at Power to Inspire
These results show that NCH graduates are increasingly desired by employers. Our dedicated careers advisers meet with students one-on-one to help them create a comprehensive career development pathway based on their specific goals.
Through one-to-one careers counselling combined with seminars, workshops, and guest speakers, our careers advisers support students in choosing and preparing for their career and will assist them with securing a professional future tailored to their skills and ambitions.
NCH’s 2020 graduates also went on to further study at a range of institutions, including University of Cambridge, UCL, University of Edinburgh, University of Chicago, and many more.