START YOUR APPLICATION FOR 2021 Apply

Opportunities to meet us

Helen Cole | October 26, 2020

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are not currently able to visit schools or welcome visitors to the College. We have moved our open days and taster lectures to online virtual events.  

Virtual Open Days

Our interactive Virtual Open Days have lots of opportunities to find out more about studying at NCH London through webinars, online information sessions and a chat service and are a great opportunity to meet our academic Faculty, Admissions Team and current students. Virtual Open Days include an introduction to NCH, subject talks, information about our unique careers support, and a student life Q&A. Students can take part in as many or as few sessions as they like.

Students will also be able to join live chats with our Student Ambassadors and Admissions Team to ask us any questions that you may have about studying at NCH London.

Virtual Taster Lectures

Our popular Virtual Taster Lectures are back. These lectures are ideally suited to secondary school students looking at subject options, and wanting to get a ‘taste’ of university-level study. Lectures include an introduction to NCH, and ample time for Q&A with our academic faculty, admissions team, and student ambassadors.

Virtual School Visits

We would be delighted to arrange for a member of our academic staff or admissions team to give a presentation to schools via Zoom. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact info@nchlondon.ac.uk.

We’ve had some great feedback from our recent Virtual Events:

“The Open Day was very informative, and really helped me narrow down what I’d like to study, and lessened the worry about university in general.”

“The friendliness and accessibility of the College really came across, plus the lecturers’ passion for their disciplines. Thank you for the opportunity to ask questions!”

“There was a lot of important information and it was well organised. I particularly appreciated the academics’ explanations of the subjects that interest me – Economics and Creative Writing. I can’t wait to apply! :)”

‘I loved Daniel Swift’s exploration of this topic and his diverse range of views. It’s opened my mind to new concepts and left me feeling very motivated, thank you!’

‘Fantastic ideas and exploration as well as interactive, allowing questions to be answered so we could fully engage’

‘I thoroughly enjoyed completing the polls about determining whether the case was murder or manslaughter’

‘I enjoyed the interactive portions of the lecture and found the material really engaging. I also felt like I learnt something which I can apply to my A-Levels’