APPLY NOW FOR CLEARING 2019 Get an immediate offer

Student Accommodation Review: Scape Shoreditch

NCH Student Blog | July 1, 2019

If you are looking for a student accommodation in London’s most lively neighbourhoods, you should definitely take a look at Scape Shoreditch.

Scape is located in the heart of London. Shoreditch is famous for its wide range of coffee shops, restaurants, markets, events and the nightlife – living here you will never get bored. Scape is located a 3-minute walk away from the Old Street Station, which allows a quick transport to any part of the city. It takes approximately 30-minutes by tube to get to the college.

Scape Shoreditch offers comfortable studios and communal space. Every studio is equipped with a double bed and own heat control, kitchen and ensuite shower. Every student living in Scape has access to the study area, well-equipped gym, communal kitchen, cinema and a roof terrace. Prices of the studios range from £295 for the Standard Studio to £455 for the Large Studio.

Events. The staff always makes sure the residents never get bored. During my stay in Scape, I took part in free yoga classes every Monday, I was celebrating the Chinese New Year and took part in the Festival of Colours – all in my student accommodation. What’s more, as a Scape resident I got discounts to the concerts, clubs, football matches and many other events.

All in all, I would totally recommend this student accommodation. Scape Shoreditch is a very positive place to live and if you are someone that wants to spend his year in a very creative and lively environment – it is the right choice for you!