- Involve interdisciplinary collaboration between Northeastern and NCH faculty
- Support the implementation of “Humanics” – the integration of human data and tech literacies – across both institutions
- Promote lifelong learning opportunities across the network
- Facilitate the development of innovative learning opportunities across the network
- Exploit distinctive synergies (of place, for example) that NCH brings to the network
- Show potential for scholarly recognition and/or impact on external communities
- Articulate a sound plan and timeline for securing future funding
All permanent faculty at NCH are eligible to apply for these awards. Full-time faculty at Northeastern are eligible and encouraged to apply in collaboration with NCH faculty. Fixed-term faculty at NCH may be involved in collaboration with permanent NCH faculty, although they cannot act as single or principal investigators.
Applications must be submitted by email to the Chair of the Research Committee firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Research & Learning Development Initiative Application’. Applications can be submitted at any time but must be submitted by 12 noon, 1 May 2019, to be guaranteed consideration for 2019-20.
Please address any questions about this initiative to the Chair of the Research Committee, Brian Ball (email@example.com).